Friday, April 26, 2013

8 MASCARA MAKEUP TIPS & TRICKS


8 MASCARA MAKEUP TIPS & TRICKS


I’ve picked up so many mascara tips from beauty experts over the years being in this industry. And while I don’t wear makeup every day if I’m working from home, my quick and easy routine always includes playing up the eyes with mascara (and using concealer and blush!). Here are my top eight mascara tips and tricks to make the most of your fringe for a standout set of peepers. xo

8 Mascara Makeup Tips & Tricks


  • To look extra awake, curl your lashes before applying
  • Try a lash primer to strengthen and condition lashes
  • Don’t forget to make sure that the inner and outer corner lashes are coated
  • Black is universally flattering but you will be surprised how blue or brown mascara can make your eyes pop. Experiment!
  • I don’t always use mascara on my bottom lashes. Blend a great concealer underneath the eye with volumizing mascara on the top lashes for a fresh, brightening effect
  • Unless you’re going for a spidery look, clumps are a no-no. Brush them out with a lash comb for a more natural appearance
  • Save your waterproof mascara for important events or a night out.
  • Use an eye makeup remover with antioxidants to nourish the delicate surrounding skin

No comments: